Saturday, November 10, 2007

Promised pictures

Nothing is happening here in the way of baby progress. I woke up today feeling actually better than I did yesterday (hardly any contractions). I told Don that and he said, "Good, then you can be productive today."

Ahem.

Anyway, here are the pictures.
Here they are near the edge of the fencing, a good 20 feet from the coop. Given that they hardly went more than 20 inches away that first day, this is quite adventuresome. Occasionally, they get out of the fence, but usually don't stray too far. They seem to really not want to be far from their flock.
Right in the middle of this group, you can see one of the Turkens. I don't know why I'm so obsessed with these guys. Maybe because I imagine that the other chickens make fun when I'm not looking. You know how rough playgrounds can be.
Here is an interior shot of the garage. We had 3 helpers today, 2 neighbors and my cousin's husband. It was about 60 degrees out, but very windy and so felt cold. Everyone was bundled up.
See, it looks like a garage, doesn't it?

Looks like SOMEONE in this house has been productive at least.

No comments: