I like making lists. It's a sickness. I like that, at the end of the day, you can look back & see how productive you were. Sometimes, as a SAHM, this is a real necessity, as we don't always have a full out-box to point to when we try to show what we did that day. So, here is what I accomplished today...
1. Browned ground beef to freeze, ready to go for meals.
2. Hard-boiled a dozen eggs. 3 came out cracked...can't figure out why that is!
3. Processed (blanche, peel & chop) tomatoes from the farmer's market to stick in the freezers for meals.
4. Touched up paint on the outside of the house.
5. Did a load of laundry.
6. Mopped kitchen/dining room.
8. Put up August's calendar (we have 2 white board calendars & so have 2 months viewable at a time)
9. Made butter!!! After reading Understood Betsy, we felt inspired to make our own butter. Just cream shaken in a jar. Our muscles are tired out!
10. Played 3 games of Boggle.
A day well spent! Now Don is home & we'll probably have dinner & go swimming, maybe play a family game.