Thursday, February 2, 2006

Umm, could he grow THAT fast?

A little funny from today. My soon-to-be 7 year old got dressed this morning & we ran out the door for our car's oil change appointment. I looked at his pant legs & thought "Wow, we're going to have to get that kid some new jeans!" They were high waters in the fullest sense! A good 6 inches above his ankle bone. But, he's so trim! Anyway, he wears size 6, but I was thinking I'll definitely have to look into the slim jeans because he sure isn't any bigger around the waist! Well, he decided to take his jeans off before quiet time (in case he felt like lying down) and couldn't get them over his heels! He came out for help & I wriggled them off. As I was doing it, I looked at the tag & they were a size 4!!! He was wearing his sister's jeans!!! Holy cow, the kid can wear a 4 if the length didn't matter! We both were laughing so hard we were practically in tears.

No comments: