Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The best-laid plans...

Just when I had plenty to write about and pictures to go with, I am stuck (bad choice of words because I wouldn't want it any other way!) with a sick babe in my arms. Poor Josh spent the night battling a 104-degree fever and though it is much-improved, he still wants constant snuggling. So, since typing one-handed is a bit of a drag, writing will have to wait.

But, here's a cute picture of him in the meantime. Check out the six-pack...on his back!!!

3 comments:

Marci said...

The Michelin Baby!! How cute.

April said...

What a cutie pie. It breaks a mamas heart when her baby is sick. But then you get to give lots and lots of cuddles which is always special. Hope your little guy is feeling 100% soon. :)

Red Gate said...

I always laugh to see a chunky babe. Of my 4, 3 were skinny twigs, and 1 barely had thigh rolls. We never got to have any fun with the chunks!