Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Listen up, Mr. February!

This has been a long time coming, February, so you just sit right there and listen up. I am sick and tired of you pushing yourself forward like this where you are not wanted yet. Yeah, okay, I'm ready for warmer weather to stick around, but if you think that means you can use that as an excuse to come faster than you should, you have got another thing coming. I mean, if you start pushing, then March and April will start pushing too and before I know it, it'll be Spring. And I'm just not ready for that. I've got a million things to do before that happens. The kitchen needs to be finished and the garage too. And the chicken tractor needs to be built, not to mention all the other critters' needs so they can get out on pasture too. And I've got a lot of learning still to do too before Spring. I know you are anxious to come, and I understand that. I really do. But that is no excuse for doing what you have been doing. And, by the way, I'd appreciate it if you'd stop dangling that Valentine's Day before Meagan like that. Having her begging for you to hurry up will not help your cause any, so cut it out. Now, I think I've made myself perfectly clear. I will call you when I am ready for you. Until then, I don't want to see your face around here. Understand? Good. You may go now.

No comments: