I've been wanting to get rid of this thing for a while now. I have one that sits on my counter & hate, hate, hate things on my counter (unless it's my pretty red Kitchen Aid mixer!) Originally, I wanted to replace it with an over-the-stove microwave, but Don was hesitant to spend money on it since we won't be here much longer than another year. Then, I started to think, "Hey, why do I need this thing anyway???" I don't like using it. I've read about how it changes the properties of food. I already never microwave in plastic anymore. So, I put it out in the garage to see if I could live without it and lo & behold, I can! So, in just a few minutes, I'm driving it over to donate it. No turning back! I don't think I'll miss it.