Thursday, December 15, 2005

Where to begin???

I guess the beginning is the most logical place to begin, but then again, that's just a little too predictable. So I'll start by posting some pictures from the last year or so. I've gotten in trouble for not including any pictures with my Christmas cards, so I guess this is better than nothing!

Here is a picture from our trip to CA in March.

The kids & I entertained ourselves during the day (mostly with shopping!) while Don was in classes. We got to do some exploration in the evenings & took a drive to see the famous San Francisco bridge. We didn't go into the city, but instead drove around in the state park area & saw some great views. We snuck in some looking at houses for sale, just for kicks! No wonder Californians are moving to AZ in droves!!

No comments: