Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Offline

Our internet satelite is now INSIDE my new mudroom. And, apparently, the satelite doesn't like trying to do its thing through wood. So, until we can get the satelite mounted in a new location and re-aimed (which will likely take a sweet forever, given the satelite company's past response times), I'll be offline. Of course, I'll snag some Wi-Fi when and where I can, but it probably won't be often for a while.

In the meantime, you can just imagine all the nailing, sawing, roofing, siding, retaining wall building, and such that is and will be going on around here. At least we've had our first frost and most of the gardening work is done!

3 comments:

Nancy M. said...

Good luck with getting your internet redirected! I'm know you have plenty to keep you busy!

OurCrazyFarm said...

Gina~Hope you are enjoying your time off line! As much as I missed the computer it was a refreshing break to be without it for a while. Enjoy little Joshua and all your construction work ~ sometimes we have to remember that we are "living the dream". You're still in my prayers:)

Missus Wookie said...

As a woman currently enjoying a respite before builders return I'll just imagine the nailing, sawing etc. Then live it in another couple of weeks.

first frost won't be here for another month thankfully!

Hope to hear from you soon that it all went well...