Thursday, April 24, 2008

Goat poses

Boy, is it hard to catch pictures of goats. I need a fancy camera with a fast shutter speed. Most of my shots end up with a blurry goat halfway out of the frame before the camera finishes the picture. Or, I end up with a goat in my face as I'm trying to take a picture of another one. They also like to come up behind me if I squat down and eat my hair. Maybe I need to just make videos. It seems like that might be easier to catch them with.

I did catch a couple of cute shots, though. Well, it's hard to not get "cute" when you are working with subjects like these...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

cute doesn't even *begin* to do them justice...

Dianne said...

They are so cute and they can be such fun! I had a pet goat for a while when I was a child. Fond Memories. Thanks for sharing the pictures.

Dianne