Monday, December 31, 2007

I knew I married a winner

It was 13 years ago today that I walked down the aisle at the church to meet Don, who was down on front with a beaming smile. 13 years later, I couldn't be happier. We have 3 truly wonderful kids, a home and 83 acres of dream-land, and everything we need. We are so blessed.

And, I happened to have married a very handy guy who just won a $100 gift certificate to buy seeds with! I'm so proud of him...and his little helper. Don and Caleb built a Whizbang Garden Cart together over the summer in Arizona. When they finished, per contest rules, they let the author of the book, Herrick Kimball, know about it & he posted their accomplishment on his website. That garden cart has seen a lot of action since then. We used it to carry loads to the barn when we unloaded the moving truck and it's been used a lot to carry supplies in garage building. It's also given the kids a few rides. Come spring, it'll perform it's intended duties in the garden, which will be all the better with the free seeds! Congratulations, Don! You've always been a winner in my book.

No comments: