Tuesday, April 4, 2006

So much to do!

I am just trying to keep my head above water. I need to pack, find a place to move to, figure out how we will get our stuff there (which may include trading our car in for a truck, as we had planned, but hadn't planned so soon), and try to carry on some semblance of a normal homelife. I've been packing like crazy, but trying to avoid packing things that make a house a home because...the buyers still have 7 days to walk out on the contract and if that happens, we'll have to stop packing & try to look like a warm, inviting house again. So, I'm just packing things out of closets & such, the garage, stuff that isn't readily visible as missing.

Tonight, we'll be going to the Air Force base for their Freedom Fest in honor of Independence Day. The kids should enjoy that. They're even serving food, so I'm off the hook for dinner tonight! Yippee! That's freedom, alright!

No comments: